Monday 31 March 2014

Bella's Touch Lacquer - 'Violet! You're Violet!' & 'Sacred Simplicity' {Swatches and Reviews}

Good Morning!

Today I have two brand new polishes from Bella's Touch Lacquer, another awesome Aussie indie brand, to show you!



The first polish I have to show you is 'Violet! You're Violet!' which is a gorgeous deep purple jelly base with purple and sapphire micro glitter and tiny holo silver hexes.

The formula is good; it has a nice consistency and is easy to work with. It takes about three thin coats to become completely opaque. I would recommend a nice thick coat of topcoat, as with a lot a glitter polishes the finish is a little rough.

This polish is gorgeous in all lighting but looks amazing in the sun, it's super sparkly!

The photos below shows three thin coats of 'Violet! You're Violet!' with a thick coat of topcoat.

Violet! You're Violet! in the sun.
Violet! You're Violet! in the shade.

The next shade I have to show you is 'Sacred Simplicity', a medium grey crelly (creme cross jelly) base with matte pink hexes, black hexes and squares and black holo stars.

The formula is good and pretty easy to work with. It took four thin coats to become completely opaque, I would suggest applying thin coats to build opacity rather than doing thick coats, as it may take a while to dry. Or you could layer a coat it over a light grey polish if you didn't want to build it to opacity on its own.

The  polish is packed with glitter and has good glitter coverage on the nails. The stars aren't too hard to get out; I stood the polish upside down for five minutes before using it and I seemed to get a few out and on to my nails.

The photo below shows four thin coats of 'Sacred Simplicity' with topcoat.



These two polishes are being released today (31/3/14) on Bella's Touch Lacquer's Etsy store! Check out Bella's Touch Lacquer's facebook page to stay up to date with new colours and release dates.

Thanks for reading!


*These polishes were sent to me by the company for my 100% honest review, please see my PR/Disclosure Policy for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment